Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blackberries and MORE Blackberries

The last couple of visits to Grandma Rosie's we have had the "pleasure" of picking the Blackberries with her. I have never seen my children so filthy and covered in purple stained skin. Ella LOVES picking the berries and eats probably more than half of the ones she picks. She is actually really good at it and caught on really quickly to which ones were ready and which ones weren't. Despite the purple hands, purple feet, purple faces, scratches and stained clothes the kids really had fun picking the berries with Grandma. I didn't so much enjoy the picking but I am a fan of the berry cobbler and jam that resulted from helping Grandma pick the berries! Checking out our loot!

If you look close you can see the purple hands, feet and face! And, probably tongue too!

They actually are good little workers and love helping Grandma with anything that she asks them to!

0 comments: