They seriously LOVE their Dad. I wish they would EVER get as excited to see me as they do their Daddy-o!
Ella the builder.....
I love to see them starting to actually like each other. Ella declares daily that Jacky is her BEST friend!
Days before we moved and all we had left was our couch and this kids table. The kids thought it was fantastic that they got to eat in the living room!
Yes, Jack loves fire.... apparently he likes to fight it too!
I have been so lazy about getting the camera out and taking pictures and I know one day I am going to be so sad about it! I have tried to make a conscious effort to snap a couple occasionally so I can remember how cute my little muffins were!
Ella the builder.....
I love to see them starting to actually like each other. Ella declares daily that Jacky is her BEST friend!
Days before we moved and all we had left was our couch and this kids table. The kids thought it was fantastic that they got to eat in the living room!
Yes, Jack loves fire.... apparently he likes to fight it too!
I have been so lazy about getting the camera out and taking pictures and I know one day I am going to be so sad about it! I have tried to make a conscious effort to snap a couple occasionally so I can remember how cute my little muffins were!




0 comments:
Post a Comment