Last week the whole Paxman clan got together for a night of bowling. Jack was excited to go all day long because he had gotten a bowling set from Emma for his birthday so he knows what bowling is all about! He had a great time although it was a little rough waiting for his turn each round! He soon found it was much funner to hang on the little thing that helps you bowl instead of actually using it! And the best part of the night is that for once I finally didn't have the lowest score! Thanks Nate for taking one for the team!



Ella loves hanging out with the girls and I think they might love her too!


Thanks for the pictures Lisa... I totally stole all of them!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Bowling
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment