We had our annual Halloween party at my mom's house this weekend. We had a great time decorating and making tons of yummy treats for the party. Jack could hardly wait all day for the party to start so he could put on his costume. As always it was a success although lots of people couldn't make it this year. Jack had a great time doing the limbo, eating donuts on a string, dancing to the monster mash, and trying to scare his grandma with a snake! We had a great time and can't wait until next years party!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Halloween Partying
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks so fun! You always do a lot of fun things with your family! It makes me homesick everytime I read your blog. By the way I loved the new pictures of your kids. I can't believe how big they are getting! Oh and are you coming to visit again soon?
Wow! All those treats look yummy! I love that you get to do so much with family. Love the donut video too! So cute to watch kids do that.
Post a Comment