
My baby girl is nine months old today! I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! She is such a sweetie and we are loving having her in our family. She can imitate you waving her arms while saying "awwwwww" and can make the best raspberry sounds you have ever heard. I really appreciate these when she also happens to have a mouthful of baby food which results in me wearing the fore mentioned baby food! She is taking her sweet time learning to crawl and I am okay with her being a baby as long as she wants to. It's much easier keeping her out of things this way although she has perfected the art of the "steamroller" and anything she really wants she can find a way to get to it! She like her brother LOVES to watch Barney. I try to keep her from watching too much TV but when Jack is watching it she is glued to the screen too! My kids don't watch too much TV but some days Barney is a lifesaver. I can thank Barney for what little bit of sanity I have left!!
Here are her stats at 9 months:
Weight- 18.98lbs 58th percentile
Length-28in 72nd percentile
Head- 17.75in 83rd percentile
I don't know where my children get their big heads from but they've definately got them! I'm sure it means that they have ginormous brains and are going to be geniuses... well maybe once she figures out how to crawl??
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Happy Nine Months to You Ella
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
She's PERFECT
Post a Comment