When Jack woke up this morning he couldn't wait to get outside to "play" in the snow! He asked every 2 seconds to go outside so we were bundled up and playing in the snow by 9am this morning! We got the sidewalk and driveway all shoveled just as it started snowing AGAIN!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Let it Snow!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He looks sooo cold! He's such a cute little boy!
Oh Boy that was some snow! Of the few times I've had to shovel it, I hated that I had to do it twice! I love it how the kids have fun in it while we shovel away! :) Next time I'll try to be out the same time as you! That'd be more fun!
The snow is fun, but too bad they can only play in it for 5 minutes cause it it so damn cold.
How fun! I wish we had snow...
Post a Comment