



I was so excited to see everyone from high school ten years later but also I was kinda dreading it. Overall though I had a fantastic time and I am so thankful that I bucked up and went. We had a very small graduating class of around 70 people so we were all very close and it was fun to see what everyone was up to. Ryan even enjoyed himself which was a pure shock to me. I dare say he might have had more fun at my class reunion than I did!
It was a busy fun weekend and I am so glad I was able to reconnect with some of my favorite people from growing up! We had a formal dinner Friday night, rode in the town parade on Saturday and then had a BBQ with all of our families. Although not too many people were able to make it to the festivities it was still a great time and I can't wait to see where everyone is ten years from now!
Oh I just love her!
Jack and Ryan at the Picnic. Jack LOVED throwing rocks in the river so they did it for hours!
All of my best friends and their husbands. Josh and Kerrilyn, Amelia and Matt , Ryan and I and April and Cody
These girls are the best friends anyone can ask for. Even now when we get together the conversation and laughs never stop!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Class Reunion
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed it!
Still sad I had to miss the bbq, but had fun seeing you. I decided that we need to do an annual girls get together. That way you won't miss me so much :)
Post a Comment