Apparently we lack in the manners department at dinner time!
Between the dog and Ella.... our dishes are sparkly clean!
I'm not quite sure why he is talking in a baby talk voice but watch until the end to see his fine dining display!
Some translation....
his name is not Jack RABBIT.... He is only 2.... He calls his sister Ella Bennett which is not her name either.... he loves to listen to Lady Gaga's Pokerface and how can you not love those sparkly blue eyes?
Friday, July 16, 2010
Lickin the platter clean...
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
They're so cute!
It's funny how kids change their voice when you record. Mine do that to me!
I'd love for her to come sparkle my dishes! And I don't know any kid that hasn't been gaga over that Pokerface!
Post a Comment