Jack and Okie at the fair.
We headed to Idaho for the annual Cassia County fair last week and we had so much fun. Parades, bounce houses, sno-cones, stinky animals, family, friends oh and maple bars... what's not to love about the fair?!?!
We had a great time watching Mandy and Taylor get hypnotized and watching Mandy ride the mechanical bull. Jack really enjoyed the bounce houses with Okie and Emma and Ella just enjoyed all the different yummy things to eat. She's my eater! Lots of pictures and I had a hard time choosing so here ya go!
They were hypnotized into thinking that their shoe was their cell phone. Apparently my sister was having a deep conversation! :)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Cassia County Fair 2010
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a fun fair!
You do the cutest things with your kids! I love the shoe/boot pics! Hysterical!
The fair pictures are too funny!! I can't beleive how big not only are your little guys getting but how big Oakie is!! I still can remember being online with you when Mandy went into labor early with him...TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment