Ryan had the day off of work for Good Friday so we loaded up and headed to the cabin. The boys gathered tons of firewood while Ella and I just hung out and relaxed. Ella ended up not feeling so well so we abandoned ship and headed for Grandma Rosie's house for the weekend. We left the boys there to work and play for a couple of days. Ella and I had a great "girls" weekend and I think Jack and Ryan had an equally great "boys" weekend. It was fun to spend some one on one time with the kids! Jack is such a hard worker when it comes to anything related to the fire so he LOVES to gather firewood and kindling! He actually is a good helper and takes his job VERY seriously!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Finally a Sunny Weekend!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment