Monday, April 25, 2011

THE DREADED BUNNY

Awhile ago a random little semi tame rabbit appeared in my Mom's backyard. I told Jack, Ella and Okie that I was going to go catch it. Of course I didn't catch it but the kids thought I had so I stuck my hand inside my jacket and wiggled it all around and then asked them if they wanted to see my bunny. Of course they did so I wiggled my fingers around some more then opened my jacket and squealed at them. They all three about jumped three feet off their chairs. Well, this began her fear of "the bunny!" So when it came time to give the Easter basket to her she was terrified that the darn bunny was still lingering around somewhere! Luckily after some convincing she finally was able to toughen up and see what the bunny had left for her. Poor kid... I think I may have traumatized her for life with my "bunny!"






Sorry about the bad lighting... If I would have known she was going to put on such a show I would have been more prepared!!

1 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

Ha ha ha ha ha.

She is so cute.