I should have known this would happen... my little princess that I always wanted is the biggest TOMBOY ever! She prefers to wear Jack's clothes around the house (which she puts on herself because I won't put them on for her) and couldn't care less about baby dolls and princesses. She would much rather "shoot" things with Jack or "bam" things with her hammer than to sit down and play something girly. I can quickly see my dreams of me and my little princess hanging out fading away to her going hunting and camping with her dad and brother..... Oh dear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Deer is right! Just kidding! She's adorable whatever she's wearing! I love that she loves to be with her brother! And do what he does! She needs to come over!
Heehee. She is so funny. I miss these little kiddos too much.
Post a Comment