Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IF IT DOESN'T STOP RAINING SOON....

Seriously, I know I complain about this every year but I am SOOOOO ready for the weather to be nice again. I will even take it still being chilly but PLEASE rain GO AWAY! We are so tired of being cooped up and ready to be able to play outside with friends!
In the meantime... this is what is happening while we are cooped up inside....




A LOT of pouting...
Lots of cartoon watching... (and jumping on the bed!)
And my personal favorite.... Jack joining his sister in playing dressup! He did ask me first if I had any boy dress ups but since I didn't he used what we had!

Isn't she so fancy?!?

They crack me up and are very entertaining but we REALLY need to get out of this house soon!

Maybe since we are stuck inside and I have updated the blog and started the laundry now I think I will plan a vacation to somewhere warm and sunny or do some online shopping... For the sake of Ryan's wallet... lets pray for some sunshine!

2 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

Dress up looks like so much fun! They are so stinking cute.

J♥M said...

I know I've had enough! Tenaya's convinced that Mother Nature hates Utah!