I was on the phone last night and as usual Jack starts screaming at me the minute I try to start talking to someone on the phone. And this wasn't just a casual conversation with someone I know so I tried to ignore him for several minutes. He continued to scream my name up the stairs and I politely (as I had someone else on the phone) told him to wait just a minute and I would be right there. I continued with my phone call for another minute before Jack made his way up to find me and he said "MOM, This is bad.... REALLY bad." Now he had my attention!
He continues on with "Ella took her pants off, AND she is playing in her poop!" Yep, he definitely had my attention now. I quickly said I would call the person back I was talking to and RAN down the stairs to find Ella sure enough sitting quietly watching Strawberry Shortcake while painting her legs with poo.
No, I didn't take a picture but I think you can basically put one together in your head! What am I going to do with this child???? And yes, IT WAS BAD.... REALLY BAD!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
This is bad... REALLY bad!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I guess she already knows how to make homemade finger paint! That gave me a chuckle! I really shouldn't laugh, but Jack's antics crack me up!
Post a Comment