This year we decided to cut down our own Christmas tree. Let's just say it was an experience and I finally just said "fine" to the tree Ryan and Jack picked. And as suspected when I saw it in the forest it turned out to be a "charlie brown" Christmas tree. Jack couldn't have been prouder though and told everyone he could that he had the most beautiful tree and that he cut it down by himself. He was so cute that I might even consent to cutting down another "beautiful" tree next year instead of using my really beautiful, fully lit, symmetrical tree that spent the holiday season in the box in the attic! And no, the pictures don't lie- it was crooked and leaned to the right for the entire Christmas season. I can't believe I am admitting this but I may just be a tad bit sad to take it down tomorrow!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment