Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Naughty or Nice



My poor little boy is scared.... oh so scared. No, not of Santa but of being on the Naughty List!

This is what I posted on Facebook yesterday....

Jack just told me he keeps having bad dreams. I asked him why and he said "because I feel like I am on the naughty list." I said why bud? and he said " because I am naughty!!"

He then proceeded to cry... really cry.... the snot running down his nose kind of cry because he is so scared he won't get anything for Christmas. I then had to tell him that he for sure was on the NICE list and that I was sure that Santa would bring him lots of presents.... I guess I am not using that threat anymore this year. Poor kid is going to have an ulcer from worrying about it so much! So now after everything naughty that he does he always says to me.... " But I am still on the Nice list... right Mom??"

1 comments:

Kenna said...

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/prepare-a-message

You have to do this for him!
Cutest thing ever and my kids have been gushing about since I did it last week.
You enter in some info and your kids instantly get a video from Santa complete with him saying their name, showing their pic on their file,knowing what they want for christmas, and reminding them of one thing they need to work on. At the end the elves put the child's file in the naughty or nice machine to find out what list they are on. So cute! My kids were dying over it and jumping up and down hugging each other when they found out each other was on the nice list.