Just a few funny things I don't want to forget.....
Ella saw an employee at a store the other day who wears an eye patch. Of course she was sure he was a pirate and every time we saw him she was sure to tell him ARRRGGGHHHH.... Matey. Luckily I don't think he ever caught onto what she was saying!
Jack was having one of his fits the other night about having to go to bed. When it was all done and Ryan was tucking him in he wanted to make sure that his Dad told Santa and the Elves that the fit was just an accident and he hopes he gets some presents! Guess that threat is working... somewhat!
Ella was hanging off a chair the other day and screaming something over and over. I had no idea what she was saying so I was just ignoring her. Finally Ryan said "do you know what she is saying?" He then proceeded to tell me that she was yelling "Ayudame" which I now know in Spanish means HELP ME! She was needing help off the chair but unfortunately for her I only speak English! She is learning far too much from her friend Dora the Explorer!
We are always discussing what we are naming the baby and Jack always likes to give his opinions. Jacks current pick for a name for the new baby..... Christmas Tree. Ryan is still trying to convince me Maynard is the best pick and always suggests it! Grandma Rosie and Jack were discussing names and she likes Sylvia so Jack suggested to her that when the baby comes out to hurry and say "hi Sylvia" before Ryan has a chance to say "hi Maynard." Apparently to him whatever name gets said first is what it's going to be. By the way... don't worry.... it's not going to be Sylvia, Maynard, or Christmas Tree.
Today we were at Carl's Jr. and I was letting the kids play. A sweet little boy came over and asked Ella what her name was with which she promptly replied "pinecone."
I have no idea where these two little personalities came from but they are always full of it!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Funnies
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Has Jimmer been thrown in to the mix yet? :) heehee.
I love those little kids. They are so funny.
Thanks for the laughs!!
Missed you today! I tried to drop the book by, but you weren't home, and I didn't have a bag to hang it on the door, so I will try again tomorrow!
Love the "ayudame" one.
I kept thinking of Dora the whole time I was in the hosptital after having Ridge cause there was a sign telling you what number to call for ayudame.
Thank you Dora for our bilingual skills!
Your kids are so funny!
Post a Comment