Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Listen Party 2011

We were very busy going from party to party for a whole week before Halloween. Friday afternoon we were at Ryan's company Halloween Party. The kids had fun decorating a trick or treat bag and then getting candy from all the employees. Company parties are always extra fun for these kiddos because that means Grandma and Grandpa are also there!

Ella did not like the spider Grandma had placed in her hair and worked hard to try and convince her to take it out!

Our little Pirate Captain was very eager to pose this year so I have tons of cute pictures of him!

After all of these parties Jack's costume was filthy! At each party he spilled something new on it and I was just crossing my fingers that it lasted til Halloween. I am going to try and hand wash it but I think this costume definitely got its use this year!

0 comments: