Finally the big day had arrived and boy was Jack ever excited! First thing that morning they had a party at Pre-school so he was on a sugar high right as the day started. I finally convinced him to take a nap because I told him he would need his energy to go to LOTS of houses! At 3 I headed over to the local car dealership with kids to do some Trunk or Treating. I had never been before or heard about it but just saw a sign a couple of days ago! IT WAS GREAT! Luckily we got there just as it started because before long there were probably more than 100 people in line. Local business (In n' Out, Olive Garden, Chick-Fil-A) were there giving out free coupons for things at their business along with tons of candy! In a matter of minutes they already had a good stash and had tons of fun getting it! Before long Dad was finally home and we were able to head out! Aunt Jenny and Aunt Julie surprised us with a visit and the kids had fun taking them trick or treating. It was such a BEAUTIFUL night and the weather was great so we let them pretty much trick or treat the whole neighborhood and they could have done more! It was so fun watching them and hearing Jack tell them random things like " I like your pumpkins." He was so polite and it was fun watching him act like such a big boy!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
The BIG day!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment