Sunday, August 5, 2012

Honolulu 2012



Flashback to January with my girls trip to Hawaii!

We had a wonderful trip and Ryan did an amazing job watching the kids so that I could enjoy a girls trip with some friends from high school.  It was so much fun and I hope we can do it again soon!  We spent our days lounging at the beach, shopping, reminiscing and enjoying our kid free time.

We stayed with my friend Sarah who was our tour guide for the entire trip and she did a fantastic job.  We hiked to waterfalls, went snorkeling, went to a luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center, went whale watching, went to the Dole Plantation, swam with sea turtles.... oh my it was so busy and fun.

I am thinking of "dressing" up one of our Muleys like this one!  This was in the Juicy store in Waikiki and I had to get a picture of it! Love the lipstick!
 We went snorkeling here at Hanauma Bay.  Probably my favorite thing that we did.  I could do this everyday and not get tired of it.  The walk up and down to the bay... that might make me tired!  But I can say I didn't take the tram either way and I was 5 months pregnant!
 Note to self... never go on a vacation that requires little clothing with skinny friends while pregnant!! :)
 At the Polynesian Cultural Center... Jack would have loved the fire show here!
 With the sea turtles... So beautiful and amazing! 
 April and I on the Whale watch before the sea sickness kicked in for everyone.  Luckily I was one of the select few that wasn't hanging over the edge puking the entire trip! 
 It was such a great time and I am so appreciative to everyone who helped make it happen.  Ryan and Grandma Nette took such great care of the kids I think I might have to do this more often!


0 comments: