Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Get you back to your day.....

The other morning I was scrubbing the toilets. As I put the cleaner in Jack came marching in and watched. A few seconds into watching he proclaimed...."that will definitely get you back to your day!" I was like "WHAT??" He repeated it again several times. I had no idea what he was talking about until he said is that CLR? Because that stuff definitely gets you back to your day. It finally clicked what he was talking about. He was referring to an infomercial about CLR cleaning products and their tagline is that the cleaner will help you get back to your day! I about died laughing... apparently he is really interested in this cleaner and has the whole commercial memorized!

Later that same day he was watching shows with Ryan and gave out a grunt at the end of a commercial. Ryan asked him what was wrong and he said "You have to be 18 or older to get all the cool stuff!" Good thing he doesn't know my credit card number and that he is only 5 or we could be in trouble! After this day I determined he definitely watches too much tv!

2 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

He is toooo funny!

The Fabicks said...

OK, that is hilarious! I love that boy :)