Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Jack

Happy Birthday to You!!


Our favorite 4 year old turned into our favorite 5 year old and we celebrated in dino style! Of course we had to have a dino cake, trip to the dino museum and may dino themed gifts. This kid is so spoiled and has so many people that love him that it seems like birthday celebrations last for an entire week around here. Mistie and Duane were so nice and gave us 4 tickets to Lagoon so after his party we surprised him with a trip to Lagoon too. Later that week Uncle Trevor said he would take us boating for Jack's birthday too so the partying continued on! I can't believe you are 5 years old Jacker! I am so proud of you for being such a good brother (to Brody- Ella not so much!) and for being such a good helper to me. You are always willing to help me out with minimal complaining and you do such a good job when asked. I wouldn't change a thing about your spunky personality although some days it is challenging- You wouldn't be who you are without it! You keep us on our toes and teach us new things everyday! Can't wait to see what this year brings for you!! Love you Jacker Man!The cake turned out so cute and I was so thankful Del made it for me! It's hard to bake one handed with a baby on your hip! At the dino museum with friends. Colter, Kaden, Payton, Tyson, Hailey, Karley, Baby Jack and Jack. (picking at his fingernails... his favorite hobby!) Love that boy!

1 comments:

The Fabicks said...

I cannot believe that boy is 5 years old already!! My how time flies!! Looks like he had a great birthday.