Friday, February 22, 2008

What a day already!


So last night we went to Ryan's parents house for dinner (Ryan insisted on stuffed crust pepperoni from Pizza Hut) and had a great time visiting with everyone. We heard some exciting news about Nate and Jenny (congrats you guys) and Ryan's mom and I were talking about how lucky we had been that Jack didn't get really sick this winter. Well I jinxed myself- basically Jack was up every 45 minutes through the night and would whimper and cry and then finally go back to sleep. When I got up to feed him I could tell he had a stuffy nose so I turned on his humidifier and went to sleep for another 45 minutes. When we woke up this morning Jack has a terrible runny nose and runny eyes! I'm hoping it is because he is teething and not that he is coming down with a cold! But never fear (okay this is disgusting so you may not want to read on) but we have a built in snot swiper in our house. Our dog Pax walks by Jack every 10 minutes and licks that snot right up! I know it's disgusting but he won't stop and I get so tired of yelling at him so I guess i'm just going to be happy that it's not going into Jack's mouth!

5 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I hacked into your blog through Mistie's and enjoyed all the cute pictures of Jack. Nate called me the other night to tell me the news. Crazy little love birds I am not too suprised. So does this make Rylee and Jack like cousin in laws? Here is my blog which is also pretty much just plastered with Rylee. lynlybateman.blogspot.com

Em said...

Ok so I love your blog, is it so stinken cute. the pictures are so great. where did you get those pictures taken of Jack??? it is so fun to hear that I'm not the only one that has crazy days. it was so good to see you the other night. hope all is well let us know if you need us next week.
Emily kinghorn

Aubs said...

thanks for commenting on my blog so I can look at yours. It is very cute. Great pictures of all of you.
Thanks for coming over the other night. It was alot of fun to have you there. I am looking forward to the nicer weather so we can all be outside more. Come to playgroup with your niece and Jack. It is a good way to break up the day.
Do you mind if I put your link on my blog?

Mistie said...

Leave to Emma (lil mandy) to be in almost every picture. What a ham.

Mistie said...

AH....this is Duane, "EVERYTHING IS SO STINKEN CUTE"....what is up with everybody saying this dumb saying