Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What the Heck!


Okay so I started this blogging thing awhile ago and quickly got bored of it and quit. But everyone else is now starting it so I thought I would give it another try! Not that my life is very interesting so I hope you're ready for a good nap! But I did think this would be a good way to keep track of all the fun things Jack learns everyday! His newest trick (he started this yesterday) is blowing spit! I know he is a tricky little one! He blows his little lips out and makes the cutest little noises. I don't know how he came up with this one because it's not even something Ryan and I do to him. But it is so stinkin cute. He also learned how to sit up (on Saturday) and can roll over when he wants to. He's really content laying on his back so I think it's going to be a long time until he tries to crawl! This is the third week that I have been watching Emma for my sister and it has taken some getting used to! I'm going to think twice before I have another baby! It's so much work getting two kids in and out of carseats and into stores- so basically we have just become home bodies. Hopefully me being forced to stay home will help me to get some spring cleaning done! Emma did start preschool today at the neighbor Karli's so we are really excited!

0 comments: