It's hard to imagine in a mere 4 months my little princess has grown from this into this!
She is such a sweetie and we are loving having a baby girl! She is so different from her brother and is already more emotional than Jack ever was as a baby. She is laughing when we tickle her and loves watching her brother. She is sleeping pretty good from about 10pm to 4am and we consider that a success! She is already starting to roll a bit and always tries to sit up when she is laying down. Seriously she probably has a six pack from all the crunches she does! We recently switched her to Soy formula because her Dr thinks she may have a slight milk allergy and so far she is doing great! She is such a happy baby and I love getting her out of bed in the morning because she always greets me with the hugest smiles. Ryan calls them full body smiles because she throws her arms and her legs into the air when she smiles! She is such a little trooper and doesn't ever complain about being dragged around everywhere as we try to keep up with big brother Jack. I hope the next 4 months don't go by as quickly as these ones did because she is just growing way too fast!
Today she had her well baby checkup and here are her stats:
Length: 25.5 inches 91st percentile
Weight: 14.13lbs 65th percentile
Head:16.5 inches 77th percentile
And just for fun here is a picture of Jack at 4 months.
What do you think? Some resemblence?
Monday, July 20, 2009
4 Months
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OMG. they look so much alike i never evan realized it :)
There sure cute..
I knew I wasn't crazy when I said they looked alike, they are adorable!
Post a Comment