Jack had a friend filled weekend and loved getting to play with all of his cousins!
I love this picture of Jack and Okie. Looks like they are having so much fun together. Ryan actually babysat these two and took these pictures while I went grocery shopping and they were both still alive when I came home so he deserves a pat on the back!
After this threesome was done playing at my house it looked like three hurricanes had ripped through my living room. They can sure cause some trouble so it's a good thing they are cute! My favorite part was when Jack had something Avery wanted and she was chasing him around the coffee table. A few times she actually got close enough to grab the back of his shirt but she never could get him tackled down. I probably should have provided some mediation to this fight but it was just too funny I had to watch it unfold!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Friends, Friends 1,2,3
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
They are all so cute! They need cousins from the Paxman side! :) And Jack looks like he's wearing a shirt in that last picture! Cute farmer's tan!
Post a Comment