
Jack has kept us on our toes the last little while....
Finally learned how to ride his bike...
Can FINALLY climb up the playland at restaurants, I no longer have to squeeze up there to give him a boost.....
Decided that he LOVES gum and always wants to be chewing it....
Needs to put hair jam (hair gel) in his hair everyday....
Always wants to (in a very whiny voice) "go do something FUN!"
Still loves to cook, clean and has recently added sewing into his hobbies...
Calls Ella his Sweetie...
And probably my most favorite thing thus far with Jack.... He has recently started telling me that he LOVES me!
And I know I posted this on Facebook but I need to put it here too so I don't forget...
A few weeks ago in the evening I was doing homework and Ryan was watching TV and well Jack was apparently entertaining himself. He came out of the bathroom and I looked over to see that his hair was very well spiked with water dripping down his face. Already knowing the answer because he can't reach the sink, I asked "Jack, where did you get that water to comb your hair?" He answered non-chalantly while LICKING the water off his hands "out of the toilet!" WHAT??? WHAT??? Are you kidding me???? Where did this kid come from?? Luckily the toilet had been scrubbed not too long ago but we did however bathe and sanitize him thoroughly!
NEVER a dull moment with this kid around!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Jack....
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We had to do the whole tubes in the ear thing too. The surgery was sad but it was so nice to never have another ear infection again. Makes for a more happier kid.
P.s. Can't wait to see you. Only 5 more weeks.
Believe me, it's a common thing and almost every child tries that when they're little! What I mean is... he's normal!
Post a Comment