
Grandma "Nette" made Jack an apron for Easter and it has already gotten a LOT of use around here. I have convinced him that it's cool to wear it while you are eating and he also LOVES to wear it to cook and to paint. The last few weeks with Jack have been so good. He is FAR from being perfect... but he has had a complete change in attitude and behavior the last little while and I have been thoroughly enjoying it! I can't even remember the last time I had to put him in his room for a time out and month's ago he was in there several times a day! Hopefully this nice streak will continue because I am really ENJOYING it!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Jacker-Man
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Knock on wood, Katie! :) He is so cute.
It seemed like Rigdon changed over night too at about he same age and he's only gotten better. I actually really enjoy spending my days with him now- we're officially past the days that I used to cross my fingers that he'd stay in bed a little longer because I didn't want the chaos to start!
I've often joked that Rig is alive because he's so cute- come on, if he was an ugly little beast on top of it all, I'd have shipped him off to China a long time ago, ha, ha! I'm sure you can relate because Jack is a such a cute kid too! Can't believe how big Ella's getting. They're both such cute kids!
Definitley worth documentation! Yay for a good boy out of time out! I sure enjoyed our little visit today! I love that apron!
Post a Comment