Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Boots, Trucks and Mowers.... Oh My!

This truck was another yard sale find and the kids absolutely love playing in it. I have got to find another one because the squeeze in this one is getting kind of tight!


Ella has a huge fear of grass touching her feet so to appease her I pulled her winter boots back out and have let her wear them in the yard. It makes quite a fashion statement.... and since it's still been freaking cold... they've come in quite handy!


Jack loves to "help" Ryan mow and will follow right behind him the entire time!

Please don't laugh at our lawn mower.... It is literally about 20 years old and a hand me down to us when we got married but as long as it still runs (although the power mowing died years ago) Ryan won't let us get a new one! I always pray that it will die... but oh no it always fires right up and gets the job done! Guess it's just a good excuse for me to not mow the lawn.... that thing is HARD to push!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

You always find the best deals! I think today we all might need flood boots! :) This is by far the suckiest summer weather! I would never laugh at anyones mower! One that works is awesome!