Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Oh so LATE Father's Day!




I know it's long since past but I just wanted to be sure and wish all the great Dad's in our life a very Happy Father's Day! I hope it was a great one that was spent with all the people you love! It was a special treat this year because my birthday was on Father's Day so Ryan and I both got to feel special for the day although, it did kinda suck that I couldn't be lazy all day and use the excuse that it was my birthday since it was also Ryan's day!! Good thing there is always next year to use that excuse!

My kids are SOOOO lucky that they have such a great father that actually ENJOYS spending time with them! They love him so much and you can't even imagine the squeals of delight that I hear every day when Ryan walks in the door from work. Maybe someday they will get excited to see me too!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

I am so sorry I missed your birthday! Happy Happy late Birthday!