I'm so glad Ryan has the kids to do these kind of things with. People might think he was crazy sleeping in the backyard if he didn't have the excuse of "doing it for Jack." They had a great time although I'm not sure they will be doing it again anytime soon. Maybe it was the mixture of the neighbor's leaving their porch light on all night or the sprinkler shower from over the fence but for some reason Ryan didn't get much sleep!
Now before any one calls child protective services.... this is how they play. Extremely rough! Most of the time Ella was laughing her head off but we had to yell at him a time or two to tone it down!
I'm pretty sure the neighborhood kids think he is the coolest (or weirdest) dad ever. They just couldn't believe we had our tent up in the backyard and were making smores in our charcoal grill!
Ella's FAVORITE game is to peek over the fence into the Kinghorn's yard. She is our little peeping Tom. She will stand at the fence and say "hi hi hi hi hi hi" until somebody lifts her up so she can peek over!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Backyard Camp-Out
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I don't think it's crazy! We do stuff like that all the time! The people who may think it's weird are jelous! These are the things kids remember! It's good for all of us to let our hair down a little sometimes and do things a little differently! I love Jack's wrestling moves! Ella is one brave gal!
Post a Comment