Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pre-School




My baby boy started school yesterday and I couldn't decide whether to cry or to celebrate. I chose a little of both and although we missed him dearly.... I haven't enjoyed a shopping trip to Costco that much in a long time. He had a great time and was such a big boy. I hadn't thought through what this was all going to mean until the night before as I was trying to go to bed. I told Ryan that I was freaking out a little because I'm just dropping my baby off and leaving him for someone else to watch out for. Besides small visits with Grandma I have been with him 24/7 for three years and giving up that control was a little hard to swallow! Luckily, he had no tears when I dropped him off and he was so brave! It probably helped he had his trusty old pal Rylee there and they immediately got busy playing! I just can't believe he is old enough for school but I hope he absolutely loves it and we're keeping our fingers crossed he can behave his rotten little self and not get kicked out!

Oh and we owe a shout out to Uncle Nate for teaching him that magnificent pose that he used for 90 percent of all the pictures I tried to take of him!



And just because I think he's cute.... here's a couple more!


1 comments:

J♥M said...

Love his face! I hope he has a great time! I can only imagine the fun he'll have!