Friday, September 3, 2010

E-I-E-I-O




A few nights ago we headed out to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Our annual pass expires soon so I figured we needed to at least use it a couple more times. It was fun and the kids really enjoyed it because Ryan was able to come with us! Ella was especially excited because it meant for the first time she was also able to ride the horses. When I go alone it's just not possible to let both of them do it by myself so she has always had to watch from the stroller. I have a funny feeling that in the future she is not going to be content just observing from the stroller. I may have a fit on my hands!




2 comments:

J♥M said...

I'm glad that you ALL got to go together! My famous line is "I'm not an octopus! Times like the farm I wish I had more arms! She looks so excited! Glad she got to get out of the stroller!

J♥M said...

AND
I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
the new picture
at the top of your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!