Our little Missy turned eighteen months and I of course am behind on blogging about it but I can't forget to write down some of the things she is doing right now. She LOVES playing with other kids. Jack never (and still doesn't very well) liked to play with other kids. He always did his own thing but not Ella Rose. She loves all the little neighborhood kids and gets right into whatever game or thing they are playing with. She still speaks her own language fluently. She can carry on a whole conversation complete with pauses for laughter and voice fluctuation and we have NO IDEA what she is saying. She does have a very limited vocabulary in the english language mostly limited to:
OWIE- (Can you imagine why she knows this one so well?)
NO
MINE
HAT
JACK
Hair
MAMA - (This one means "HEY YOU, I don't care who you are but get me whatever it is I am wanting!")
Bapa (Grandpa)
Mam-Ma (Grandma)
Deer
Nose
Dog
HI
Pax
Mow (cat)
She is our spunky little lady and it is so fun for her personality to start showing through. She still has no hair (grandma Rosie calls her fuzzy)but can point out where her hair should be along with that she knows her nose, ears and eyes.
While Jack is screaming to not go to school she is our social butterfly and is usually screaming when I won't let her stay at Jack's school!
She had her 18 month checkup the other day and she did fantastic. She had the dr wrapped around her finger and he couldn't believe how social she was being with him. The nurse on the other hand Ella now hates courtesy of the 4 shots she stabbed into her leg.
Overall we are just loving our little Ella Rose but I can hardly believe how fast she is growing up. Seriously, where did my baby go? This went by WAY TOO FAST!
Her Stats-
22 lbs - 28th percentile
31.5 inches - 46th percentile
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
18 Months
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Whenever you need a break for those cutie pies sned them our way!!!! Your kiddos are ADORABLE!! Ella is too funny... I can totally see her being a social butterfly. :) TOO CUTE!!!!
Time to have another one! Ha Ha!!!
Yeah...
She grows up fast!
I loved that she said hi to me yesterday from accross the street! Made my day literally!
Post a Comment