So I am really late in posting these but I couldn't not put them on the blog! Ryan and Jack spent countless hours at the pond by our house fishing this summer and several fishing trips were successful in catching one of these ugly beasts!
Jack would talk for days about the catfish they would catch and tell every stranger we met all about his fishing adventures!
Occasionally we would follow up the fishing adventures with a white trash marshmallow roast. Since we don't have a firepit we improvised with our charcoal grill, we didn't have any roasting sticks so we tore a willow off our tree and finally we didn't have any big marshmallows so we stuck about ten miniature ones on the willow and roasted them up! Jack loved it but we discovered mini mallows aren't the best roasted... especially ones that have been in the cupboard for about 2 years!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
CatFish
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I don't think it's white trash at all! I didn't know there were catfish in the pond! That is huge!!! That's one huge fish and it's good that he has a story to tell people! Awesome!
Post a Comment