I went out to run a few errands on Saturday and this is what I came home to. Not your typical snowman but a snow deer. It was so cute and I am sad that it is melting but NOT sad that the weather has been so beautiful the last couple of days to make it melt! I love that Jack gives Ryan an excuse to spend hours playing out in the snow!
On my errand voyage I went into Hobby Lobby to use a gift certificate I got for Christmas and can I just say I am seriously in love with that store?? I spent almost 2 hours in there (childless) and could have stayed much longer! It was almost as good as going on a vacation.... almost! There were so many crafts I would love to make.... If only I were really crafty, had more time and no budget. One can dream right?
On my errand voyage I went into Hobby Lobby to use a gift certificate I got for Christmas and can I just say I am seriously in love with that store?? I spent almost 2 hours in there (childless) and could have stayed much longer! It was almost as good as going on a vacation.... almost! There were so many crafts I would love to make.... If only I were really crafty, had more time and no budget. One can dream right?




1 comments:
Oh my goodness that's awesome!!!! So glad you got a picture! I saw it that day and then he was kinda gone!
Love that Hobby Lobby! The one by us opens 3/21!!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment