My Sweet Blue Eyed Baby Boy... I can't believe you are already FOUR! How did that happen? I am so lucky that you chose to join our family and that you made me a Mom. You have taught me so many things and most importantly you have taught me patience... LOTS of patience. You are smart beyond your years and too witty for your own good. You often sound just like a teenager back talking and weasling your way into getting what you want. I can often hear your Dad in the things you say and I think we may be in trouble in the future! You are so lucky that you are so cute because many days I am tempted to wring your scrawny little neck but then you look at me with those big blue eyes and give out your devilish little giggle and I can't help but love you instead! You have given me a run for my money but I wouldn't have it any other way and wouldn't trade who you are for the world. Next week you start your second year of preschool. It's hard to accept the fact that you are growing up. I know you will do great because you are one smart little boy! We love you to the moon and back, to Africa, and to the Ocean. (We play this game all the time and you love it!) Thanks for being our special little boy and putting such a fun spark of joy into our lives. Happy Birthday to you Jack- We LOVE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I can't believe he's now 4 either! Oh how time flies when you're having fun! I love the photos! Happy Birthday Jack!
Wow, can't believe he is 4! I know this is cliche...but it really does go by so fast!! Love his blue eyes =)
Post a Comment