I wish I could report that we were 100% potty trained but we are not. Mostly because of a failure on my part. I decided summer time for me is not the best time to potty train because we are far too busy and NEVER home! She will go on the potty whenever I remember to take her and when she feels like it. We will concentrate on learning this task fully later this fall and I am thinking (fingers crossed) that when I finally take the plunge she will be easy to train! But.... the whole reason for posting this picture is because it almost makes me cry. She looks SOOOO big and I have decided maybe not to potty train her because as soon as she is out of diapers I will officially not have a BABY anymore! I can't believe how fast they have both grown up!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It's a sad day when they grow up! It really is something to hate and celebrate all at the same time!
Post a Comment