Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hogle Zoo

My cousin Danielle and I decided to load up the trusty old mini-van and head to the zoo.  We were filled to the brim with kids and strollers and to be honest I was a little nervous.  It was my first "big" trip out with all 3 kids by myself and I wasn't sure how it was all going to work out.  Luckily the kids behaved decently and with Dani's help we all had a great time.  I think we only lost each kid for a couple of minutes!  And can I just say, pushing 3 kids in the stroller up the hills at the zoo is definitely a workout.  Luckily Ella was a trooper on this trip and walked most of the way without too much complaining which is so unlike her!
 Always have to get the picture with the gorilla's to see how much they've grown!
 Baby Ella and Brody were content with the view from the strollers!
And we can call his first trip to the zoo a success! 

0 comments: