Grandma Rosie had to have surgery on her eyes this summer so we were lucky enough to get to have her at our house during the whole month of August. She had to have many doctors visits and lucky for us the Dr. was located right across the street from Wheeler Farm. We would drop her off and head over to check out the animals. I love taking the kids to these kinds of places because they are pretty free to roam and they can't get into too much trouble. Jack is such a big helper and was more than happy to pull his baby around in the wagon!
Brody is such a good baby and doesn't complain about getting drug around everywhere!
We were especially thankful for the farm after the first doctors visit we went to. I thought she wouldn't be long so we just decided to wait in the waiting room. Of course, the appointment took forever and the kids were losing it. Brody had finally fallen asleep in my arms when I noticed Ella who was wiggling around in a chair. Just as the words "sit still" started to come out of my mouth the chair started to tip. My motherly instinct was to try to catch her which resulted in Brody's head hitting the arm of the chair. Of course I didn't even catch her or the chair and she tipped right over into a potted tree in the corner. I'm sure we were a sight to see. Probably down right comical looking back at it all! I was trying one handedly to get her out of the tree without much success. She was screaming, Brody was SCREAMING and here I was trying to calm them down and who knows where Jack even was at this point! A nice little older lady came and helped me out and proceeded to tell me about how she totally understood and that some day I would miss all of this! I'm not sure this moment was one I will miss but I'm taking her word for it!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment