**** JUST REALIZED I HAD ALREADY BLOGGED ABOUT THIS BIG DAY BUT I GUESS WE GET TO ENJOY IT TWICE! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO PLAY CATCH-UP****
It was such a pretty cake and I felt bad actually cutting it to eat it! He had lots of family over to celebrate and as usual was spoiled by everyone who loves him. After his party we decided to give him a big surprise. Mistie and Duane had extra tickets to Lagoon and gave them to us. We didn't tell Jack or Ella where we were going and just set off on our adventure. They were so excited and kept guessing all the places we might be going. They never once guessed Lagoon but were so thrilled when it came into sight and we told them that's where we were going! We didn't get there until late in the afternoon because of the party but it was actually perfect. It was great with the baby because there was no sun to worry about, it had cooled down and most of the people with children had gone home so there were no lines. The kids had free reign to choose what they wanted to do and they loved it! They rode each ride several times! We pretty much closed Lagoon down and didn't get back home until almost midnight! It was such a fun day!
On his actual birthday day we went to California Pizza Kitchen to celebrate. When they found out it was his birthday they gave him a big dessert with candles and everything. He felt pretty special! I just love this boy. He gives me a run for my money but when nobody else is looking he is always wanting to snuggle with me and follows me everywhere! He tells me how much he misses me while at school and is always wanting to know when the weekend is because he misses me! He is such a fantastic big brother to Brody. That boy is Jacks world and I love watching how sweet Jack is to him. The other day he came home from school and his dinosaur display had been ruined. He was mad!! I told him that Brody had accidently done it... he didn't skip a beat and said... well if you or Ella did it I'm mad but if Bobo did it that's okay! It made me smile. Things I love about Jack at 5 are that he is smart as a whip, funny, a jokester, and he is helpful! He might complain when he is asked to do something but he always does it and I can always count on him to lend me a hand!
His favorite things right now...
Ninjago
Going to Grandmas
Dinosaurs
Pirates
Space
![]() |
| They loved getting to go to Lagoon and as all the time how much longer until they can go back! |








0 comments:
Post a Comment