I officially booked our tickets last night... and I can't wait to see this...
and this...
(I stole this lovely picture of you off your blog Amelia!)
and this....
Although I will miss this.....
and this.so so very much.!.!.!
My Mom ,my nieces, Ella and I are taking a trip to Washington DC and New York and who knows where else we will end up. We are renting a car for a week with really no plans and we will just head wherever we feel like it. We are planning on spending a night or two with my friend Amelia in New Jersey but other than that we will have to see where the wind takes us! I can't wait to have a little vacation although I am a little nervous about leaving Jack home. I'm sure that his Dad with a lot of help from Grandma Annette will keep him alive! Now i'm just counting down the days and scurrying to get everything ready to go!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Can't Wait.....
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
SO fun!! You deserve a little getaway...Jack and Daddy will be just fine...lots of pizza and junk food! When are you going?? I am jelous..Have the BEST time!!
Sounds like alot of fun!!! You lucky girl!! Jack's tough ---- I'd worry about your husband and his mother. JK
Have a fab time!
Sounds like fun! I'm sire everything will be fine here. Enjoy yourself!
Post a Comment