Thursday, May 14, 2009

Poor Baby

So in addition to Ella having bad tummy aches and gas I took her to the doctor today and found out she is also suffering from a DOUBLE ear infection! Big thanks to Dawn for watching Jack for me since all of my other babysitters are in Disneyland this week! We wish we were there with you guys having fun instead of being here feeling miserable!

This grumpy face pretty much sums up our feelings around our house. And don't worry I didn't make her pose today while she was sick, this was from this weekend in Idaho.

7 comments:

Ainslee said...

I miss her ...we will have to come down sometime soon im done in a week :)

Ainslee said...

..Oh i forgot to tell you give her kisses for me so she can get better :) I also uploaded some pictures from when you guys were down on my blog if you wanna look if you havnt already!

Aubs said...

Love the grumpy picture. Too cute! Sorry she is sick. Hope she quickly gets better & starts being a happy baby for you. Let me know if I can help at all.

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

I am sad to hear about the ear infection. We have one too. And I felt guilty because I waited a long time to go to the Dr. because I kept thinking it was something else. We are sooo much happier with medicine. And sleep. Definately sleep....

The Fabicks said...

Poor little girl :( It is no fun being sick but I have to say her grumpy face is pretty darn cute. Feel better, Ella!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

That sucks to start so young. Send Jack over to play with Rylee while you and Ella take a nap.

Ainslee said...

She is too cute...and she is welcome back at our house :) She needs to come soon ..love ya!