Sunday, May 3, 2009

Photo Shoot


Today my sister and her kids came over to have me take their pictures so I thought we would join in on the fun too. Well I wouldn't quite call it fun trying to photograph our hurricane Jack but we did end up with a couple decent ones!

This first one is a prime example of what I am talking about when I say it's not easy to get a good picture!





Jack absolutely refuses to hold his little sister. No amount of bribing was going to make him hold her for even a mere second so we could snap a picture. I guess I am going to have to just settle for single pictures of them hanging on the wall instead of them together!

5 comments:

The Fabicks said...

I love the family picture on your blog though.That is so cute. Everyone looks great. And the one of all you guys where you adn Jack are kissing Ella is precious too. Jack is a little stinker but sure is a cute one. He is getting so big too! I can't beleive how grown up he looks in some of those pictures. I love seeing all you pictures. Ella is so precious! Have a great week!

Reddington Clan said...

I love your haircut!! Did you color it also? I am in desperate need of a hair makeover! Cute Family pic! Also I told Kerrilyn she had to come with you to visit so I am working on her!

Kluane said...

Just think, it could be worse... he could want to hold her all the time and carry her around the house like a little doll (gotta love 4 year olds). By the way cute pics... Ella is still so tiny, I love it!!

Aubs said...

Love the new family pic. It is hard work getting toddlers to even look at the camera. I LOVE the one of Ella in the green grass & her colorful blanket. Adorable!

Reddington Clan said...

Hey lady have you booked your tickets?