Our little princess is already TWO months old. I can't believe how quickly that time flew by! Today was her dr's appt and she is a healthy and most beautiful (I may be biased) little girl! She took her shots like a champ and I'm happy to report that her ears look better and Jack's are also finally better with no lingering fluid. So for now we have dodged having to have tubes put into his ears! Hopefully from now on we won't be having to make weekly visits to the pediatrician. I swear they know me and my kids by name and we should get a frequent flyer card. You know like your 10th visit is free. Oh well, no such luck there but here are her stats and she is definitely growing like a weed!
Weight: 10.98 lbs 55th percentile
Head:15.25in 45th percentile
Length 23in 72nd percentile (no wonder her pants are now way too short!)
And just for fun here are Jack's stats at the same age...
Weight:13.49 lbs 86th percentile
Head: ?
Length:24.2in 88th percentile
It's kind of fun to compare and see how differently they are growing!
Here he is at about the same age (give or take a couple of days). Look how big that head is! Holy Moly!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Two Months
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ella is such a cutie...I am glad she is happy and healthy. It is fun to see the comparision of Jack and Ella! I love the stylish band-aid!!
PS Okie and Emma are getting so big!!
Post a Comment