
Our Princess turned ONE!
Ella turned one on March 23rd and we had a little celebration! Family came over and celebrated her special day! We made tons of cupcakes and had lots of candy! Jack spent part of the day with Grandma so Ella and I were able to spend some special girl time together and I loved it!
She is such a sweet little girl and I really can't believe she is already one year old! Where in the heck did that year go?!? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital!
She is still not walking but still manages to get into most everything. She says Hi, Bye and after much coaxing... I LOVE YOU! She still is a terrible sleeper and still manages to get us up several times a night but, we still love her! I haven't slept through the night in over 3 years so who needs to start now? :) She is starting to develop a little sassy attitude and doesn't let her brother get away with everything anymore. She has begun to fight back and i'm sure the fist fights will only get worse! Most of the time though she is very easy going and doesn't mind getting drug around everywhere we go.
She is our special girl and we love her so much!

Monday, March 29, 2010
Oh How Fun,
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I can't believe she's already 1! It's so crazy that these little ones really grow like weeds! (too fast) Looks like an awesome party! She's adorable!
Post a Comment