Friday, March 19, 2010

WE DID IT...


Yesterday I booked them..... Ryan and I are officially going on a vacation together! We haven't been anywhere together since our honeymoon 5.5 years ago! Needless to say, I'M SO EXCITED. Ryan not so much, although he is putting on a happy face for my sake. He just isn't into traveling that much and would rather be hiking on the mountain. Although, it's not really going to be just both of us... (Ella is coming) I am so excited to just get away and spend some time together!

Although I said I would never go back after our last trip there... we are flying into Philadelphia,going to NYC and then onto Nantucket. SO SO SO excited.

Just want to say thanks to Southwest for the travel vouchers that they gave us after our terrible flight experience on our last trip that is making all of this possible and big thanks to Mike and Christie for letting us crash at their house in Nantucket.
And, also a thank you in advance to the grandma's for watching Jack while we are gone. If you didn't have grey hair before we left.... you will by the time we get home!

2 comments:

J♥M said...

Oh how fun! I sure hope that you kids have a great time! I'm sure Jack will love all the undivided attention from Grandmas! I sure hope your flight goes better this time too! :)

The Fabicks said...

I guess this means you will not be heading out to visit me for my wedding :(

HEHE!! Just kidding!! Have a great time and tell everyone on ACK that I said hello. You guys deserve a nice vacation. Wish I could be on the island to see you!