



Once again I was completely blessed on Mother's Day and got to spend it with everyone that I love. My mom was here for the weekend so we got to spend a lot of time together and we had so much fun. We were also able to attend get togethers with both families and my kids were able to see both Grandma's that they love so much. Ryan also made my day by getting me a beautiful floral arrangement and a cute card he and Jack made together. I couldn't be any luckier than I am. I have a great husband, wonderful children and two Mom's that are better than I could have ever asked for. My kids are also so lucky to have these two wonderful women as their Grandmas in their lives to love them and spoil them so much! I love being a mom to my two beautiful children although somedays they drive me a little crazy. I am so lucky to get to spend everyday with them and to have them teach me all the wonderful things that they do. The most important thing that my little monsters have taught me is patience! I'm still working on that one but they always give me lots of ways each day to practice on this one! :)
I hope I can be just as good as a mother to my children as the wonderful mothers that Ryan and I have!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!
You are the cutest mom.
Post a Comment