Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday and Baseball

Jack with Aunt Julie

This dumb dog wore his birthday hat the entire time he was there.... all while fetching balls and running all around! It was too cute!

Love this picture of Jack and Uncle Cory!


Uncle Nate taught Jack this lovely trick of scrunching his face all together when I try and take a picture. Nate is always teaching him new great tricks.... Don't worry Nate and Jen.... when you have kids we will return the favor!!:)

Yesterday was Grandma Nette's 50th birthday and it was also baseball night. Ryan, Uncle Cory and Uncle Nate all play on the team so it's always a family affair to go and watch them play. The girls planned a little party at the ballpark and we had pizza and ice cream while watching the boys play. My kids LOVE going to the ballpark and I am so thankful for all the help everyone gives me with the kids while we are there. I couldn't do it without you! Happy Birthday Annette... thanks for all you do for us!

2 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

We deserve whatever you teach our children. :) Love you guys!

J♥M said...

That's awesome! I love that even the dog will wear a birthday hat!