Monday, May 10, 2010

What the Hail?

It's May 10th and it looks like this outside?

Yes, those are our poor tomato plants that when it began to hail I hurried out to protect with a box! Seriously, joke's over.... when is it going to be summer?

2 comments:

J♥M said...

I took similar pics too! I couldn't believe it! Winter is already the longest season, but why has it decided to take over 2 seasons? Kyler was excited that we had our own (Sonic ice) pebble ice right at our finger tips! Glad you covered your tomatoes! Mine lost some leaves!

Reddington Clan said...

I love the blog title! I have my little tomato plants too that I am afraid will die (not from Hail but from not being watered while I am gone). Looking forward to seeing you. I talked to my mom and we won't be back on Sunday until about 4:00. Is that too late? Also, let me know what I can do to help if you need any?